23 09 class forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat box is not c-box. its more like msn. YAY! almost everyone in class join liao.. deleted KB teachers cos of someone...

5 posters

Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one )

Henry316
    Henry316

Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one ) Empty Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one )

Post  Henry316 Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Hiding in the shadow of the night, KEVIN was listening, he knew things are going to turn nasty if he reported this news , but the choices was not his to make... he turn his head and scamper off quietly, jumping from roof to roof and back to the castle... DEREK was looking at a portrait hanging on the wall, it was a painting of him and KEAN when they were young , "puff" kevin appeared out of thin air... he than said " my lord , i have return", DEREK still looking at the potrait said " what have u find out" , KEVIN was in silence , not wanting to say out what he saw. DEREK face turn red hot, he turn and shouted at KEVIN " tell me wat u saw, before i rip your soul into two" , KEVIN not wanting to lose his life told him, " KEAN and Princess Hazeal are together now , they were making out in the room and ...." DEREK shouted" stop, i have heard enough , he betrayed me behind my back, now its my turn to play the game". he took something out of his pocket , " slash " a dagger landed on KEAN's face in the portrait. DEREK than asked KEVIN" i need more power , the power to make kean death a living hell, .......... , i need to find the Gorgaan sisters, tell me where are they", kevin thought for a moment and said" the Woods of Eternal Death " . DEREk pick up his Sword and said " lets go " .... DEREK and KEVIN made it to the wood without breaking any sweat. They both walk slowly into the heart of the woods , but they notice the deeper they went more fog started to appear and slowly from covering from the feet and making its way up the body, they kept walking and walking , and soon notice that the fog had totally covered them , KEVIN told DEREK " my lord we have reach the Heart of the forest , they should be here" . Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew fron the north, clearing the fog. Than a screaking voice said " its not everyday that we have visitors" , than another voice appeared " true sister " , DEREK shouted , " are you the Gorgaan sisters " , three different voice said together ," yes" and three figure appeared in front of them . One of them walk up to DEREK and ask " what can we do for u , Lord DEREK", DEREK answer suprisingly" how do u know my name " , another one walk up and said " what's there not to know , we know everything " , DEREk said" than who is this shinobi beside me" , the other one of the sister said " KEVIN the rough shinobi , also know as the shinobi of dark magics , am i right" DEREK started laughing and said" well done , ladies , since u know our name , it's just polite to let us know urs". One of them said " i guess your right , my name is EILEEN, youngest of the three" , than the one with the screaking voice said," i'm CHING WEN the oldest of the three" and the last one said" i'm SHIRLEY , second of the three." But fact is Derek did not care for who they are, just what they have that can help him . DEREK wasted no time and said, " i need something , something that can give me immortal strength". CHING WEN look at the rest of the sister and said to DEREK " i have a perfect item for u , a necklace, but once u wear it , you can never take it off" , DEREK said moody voice," a small price to pay " .... SHIRLEY than said" very well " she grabbed something out of her pouch and said" the Necklace of ZAR , its lets u become a accient demon of great power , even the devil have problem trapping it" , she than handed it over to DEREK , he look at it and smiled with a devilish grin and said" thanks ladies , but your services are not needed anymore". DEREK than look at KEVIN and blink, KEVIN than look at CHING WEN and SHIRLEY than " puff " , KEVIN disapears than reappear behind CHING WEN , she tried to react but KEVIN was too fast , he drew out half his katana in front of CHING WEN neck ," dropped" CHING WEN head landed on the ground, KEVIN than disapears again , SHIRLEY was looking around her than " stab " with great a force , KEVIN's katana pierce into SHIRLEY chest and out from the back , blood spitted out from her mouth and she died. KEVIN than cleans the greanish blood from his katana on the two corpse lying on the ground , and he return to DEREK's side. EILEEN than shouted" why not kill me ", DEREK smiled devishly and told EILEEN" your so beautiful , its a pity to kill u , u shall be my new queen , and together we shall rule the whole empire". EILEEN's smiled flirtiously , than her lower half of her body turn to a Serpant, she slided across the floor with great speed and curl onto DEREK's body. EILEEN than uses her flirtious voice and whisper to DEREK's ear" baby why not tonight its just me and u " , DEREK look at his new queen and nodded ... EILEEN than unwrapped herself off DEREK's body, and look at her two fallen sister , but she was more than happy , that now no one would ever steal her show". DEREK than told KEVIN ," i want u to get KEAn to my castle tomorrow after sunset ". KEVIN nodded. DEREK look at the necklace and said," kean , ur death is soon and u shall die upon my sword", the three than turn and went back to the castle with a evil intension in all of their minds...
    Henry316
    Henry316

Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one ) Empty Re: Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one )

Post  Henry316 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 pm

its finai=lly out , enjoy and pls look out for chapter 1 part 4 tomorrow
    KeaN
    KeaN

Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one ) Empty Re: Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one )

Post  KeaN Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:51 pm

HENRY dun act la i noe u wan to be Derek in this part...
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 pm

lolololol , for me , i will come out in the story in part 5 or 4
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:34 pm

As wad? the rapist ar
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:35 pm

lol no la
    someone who will come help u
    wei yuan also
    Junwei
    Junwei

Post  Junwei Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:21 pm

very easy and childish way to end it. Derek woke up and never thought that he was a prince, neither will Kean.
    THE END
    Junwei
    Junwei

Post  Junwei Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Anyway so bored lol henry's story come out like hpotter book sale maybe u combine it altogether form a novel lol.tho is derek that kind of guy?
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 pm

lololol , never mind and im almost out of idea......
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:02 pm

ya lar henry wan write story must write related to real person.. is derek that kind of person?
    ljx
    ljx

Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one ) Empty walao

Post  ljx Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:15 pm

walao u nv rate ur work suitable for wad ages.hahaha
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:27 pm

its as story for fun
    ljx
    ljx

Knights of love part 3 chapter 1( real one ) Empty .

Post  ljx Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:23 pm

strong sexual refernce m18
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:45 pm

rated 21 la
    Junwei
    Junwei

Post  Junwei Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 pm

to me way further i hope never b4 r25
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:55 pm

just read la
    derektan95
    derektan95

Post  derektan95 Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:39 pm

HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE I AM THAT KIND OF PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U ARR SO P.....E.....R.....V......E.....T....I....C.....
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 pm

derek its a story...... dun worry la .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:23 pm