23 09 class forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat box is not c-box. its more like msn. YAY! almost everyone in class join liao.. deleted KB teachers cos of someone...

+3
Wei Yuan
KeaN
Henry316
7 posters

Knights of Love .... Part 1

Henry316
    Henry316

Knights of Love .... Part 1 Empty Knights of Love .... Part 1

Post  Henry316 Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Over the 10 years of endless fighting , the Derion Empire had finally taken over all the other kingdoms in the land...... the brave knight KEAN finally could return home from the long peroid that he was away from his home land....... when he return back he was quickly ask to see the king , his long time friend DEREK ... When they met each others only tears could be seen as two best of friends could finally reunite.... they both went up to each other and huge....... DEREK than ask KEAN to come over to come over to his Castle for dinner that night.... kean agreed...... That night ,, KEAN came in the amour that was given by DEREK as a gift...... they set in the castle garden and had a splendic dinner,, the finest wine, the best meat... all was present....... DEREK than told KEAN" brother, you had fought bravely alll this years. it is my honour and a must to give u half of the Land u seize , and 1000000 of mens for ur army ,and................." their convasation was interupted by a sound as if it was spoken from a angel mouth , " Hubby u there" and from the curtain , DEREK's wife , Princess ******( u guy know who im writing right, the person said that she will kill me if i put her name , so readers pls add it urself thksss) appears.... KEAN that look at her with a shocking look as though a nightmare was actually taken place, a devil taking his soul and made him remembered the incident 10 years ago , the incident that made kean loss the power to love....
    Henry316
    Henry316

Knights of Love .... Part 1 Empty Re: Knights of Love .... Part 1

Post  Henry316 Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:21 pm

part two will come back if peol=ple want
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:27 pm

SHIT YOU
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Anw Henry do you really write this on your OWN?
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

Post  Wei Yuan Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 pm

lol. henry... let me write part two.

as KeaN saw ****** his jaw slacked, his pulse quickened. he could not believe he was seeing ******. Making matters worse, Derek had already courted her, and she was his wife. He turned, a quick spin on the heels, and ran out of the hall. He could faintly hear Derek calling out to him, but he paid no attention. He ran, and thought about the events that happened ten years ago...
    when he first saw ****** when he was a SECONDARY ONE STUDENT (hahahahahaha roflmao) he fell in love with her at first sight. his thoughts was about her, through day an night, rain and storm, fire and water (lol?) he knew that his love for her exceed all boundaries, and realised that if posed with a question whether to save her anot, he would willing die for her. he would even climb a thousand moutains, swim a thousand seas, brave fire, water, wind and storm (lol again) just to save her. there was just ONE problem. he did not know whether she felt the same way towards him, whether his feeling were reconciled. After a few days, he decided to express his love for her, and mustered up his courage and approached her, 'hey ****** i think i love you. may i ask if you feel the same way to me?' As his heart beated in anticipation, he saw ****** look around in shock, looked at her friends for help. When she received none, She made a barely visible shake of her head. KeaN was shocked. devastated. his love for her was crushed. all because of a simple shake of the head of the person he loved. He heart broke into pieces. As he blinked away the tears from his eyes, he stood up, and steeled his heart. he swore and oath. he would never love another person again in his life. He walked out of the class, and never looked back. On that very day, he and his friend Derek took a course in soldier studies. he never thought about ******, the training was just too tiring. he never saw her again... until now. the wounds he had so painfully healed had opened. The pain was just too overwhleming...

HENRY YOUR TURN!!
    ljx
    ljx

Knights of Love .... Part 1 Empty lol

Post  ljx Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:59 pm

lol wei yuan i tot its a knight and princess story?y gt sec 1 de lol
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 pm

man this is hilarious. im still waiting for more stories
    ljx
    ljx

Knights of Love .... Part 1 Empty part 3

Post  ljx Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:16 pm

er lemme try.
    the impact on him was so much.a simple shake changed his life forever....what he wants was just a simple viceversal of the event.jus that...now living in a world of darkness, grieve and emotions.theres no turning back.remebering the faint smle of hers jus initiate his heat beat.throbbing profusely.jus the simplest silhouette of her makes his heart glitter.but...jus a shake of the head makes his heart bleed...bleed and bleed.(hmm im stuck)exhausted of thoughts he have made a decision.a duet with derek.LAST MAN STANDING.(lol u kwn im a wrestling geek).may the knight in shinning armour get his love back.only one shall remain standing...be prepared for the worst...a head will come rolling on the surface of earth.(holy shit it rhymes)
    ok part 4....
    written originally by,
    LJX
    ljx
    ljx

Knights of Love .... Part 1 Empty gg

Post  ljx Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 pm

for those hu hav doubt abt my eng i seriously wrote that.
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:40 pm

lemme try oso
    PART 4
    But Kean taught... do he really believe in love at first sight? He doesn't really know her well. He seldom even talk to her. Kean was contradicting himself, maybe its jus for the sake of loving someone. Now, theres another problem - the fight against Derek. Kean knows theres no turning back now, he had to fight like a real knight, not a coward like _____. Kean rub his beads of tears away and prepare for the fight the next day...

*TING TING TING* The announcer spoke, "Weighing ____pounds, standing at _____feet, from Jurong West, Singapore, its KEAN LIN!( Says hello to the crowd)
    TING TING TING* The announcer spoke again, "Weighing ____pounds, standing at _____feet, from Teban, Singapore, its DEREK TAN!( Says hello to the crowd also and showed his report card to them.)****** seems worried, she just can't help it but just worry, she didn't expect this day would come. It's just...just unpredictable.(cant think of any words)

*TING TING TING* The bell rang, it was time for the fight......

PLS continue someone..
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:56 pm

PART 5
    her heart was pounding.the pressure is rising.nobody wanted this all but kean.it was he who took out his might and dare to fight.as the match started veryones mind was blank.the ring wher peope shud be cheering and craning over was all silent.everyone with scrunity.who shall hav the epitome to get the love of their life?nobody knows.kean may be brave but as the phrase goes, pride comes before a fall.Will he succeed to precede thru the awe inspiring fanfare awaiting by the castle

POSTED BY LIM JUN XIONG
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:57 am

guy guys stop cutting into my story... pls .. i willl do the part 2 .... again....... its better... trust me....and yes i wrote my self

shit u guys for cutting my story
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

Post  Wei Yuan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:23 pm

lol!! everybody is trying. COME ON PEOPLE!! LETS DEE SIAO HENRY!! SOME ONE WRITE PART FOUR!!
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

Post  Wei Yuan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:24 pm

LOLOL XIONG!!! DUET WITH DEREK? LOLOL AND ALSO KEAN ONE ALSO VERY FUNNY. KEAN LIN!!! LOL!
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:09 pm

shut the hell up
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:26 pm

haha...lolol lets giv darren to write abt the fight
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:24 pm

no way this is my story , i'll write it
    derektan95
    derektan95

Post  derektan95 Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:54 pm

pART 6:
    kean's love for ****** was too strong... He is willing to do anything to get her... He leaped forward and with a draw slash with his great sword, derek's head rolled, blood spilled..... Everything was over... Derek was dead!!!!!!!!!!!
    The end...
    ljx
    ljx

Knights of Love .... Part 1 Empty no

Post  ljx Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:56 pm

the end mus be mre tight.derek had a crush n she gt a dark wizard to revive him....the story continues....i lazy to write henry take it frm here
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

Post  Wei Yuan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 pm

lol... derek kill himself off..
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

dun worry wei yuan , he will not die so early
    LBJ23
    LBJ23

Post  LBJ23 Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:10 pm

this is facking boring and childish, get a life...
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 pm

u dun get the whole story
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:18 pm

i agree first part nothing nuch , but part 2,3 is okok
    ljx
    ljx