23 09 class forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat box is not c-box. its more like msn. YAY! almost everyone in class join liao.. deleted KB teachers cos of someone...

5 posters

knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE)

Henry316
    Henry316

knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE) Empty knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE)

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Back at KEAN's mansion , Hazeal and Kean was on bed , they were both just awake, Kean turn to Hazeal and smiled , than out of curiousity KEAN ask" Hazeal why did u married DEREK" , Hazeal turn to KEAn and said in a sad tone," a week after u have gone to war , one of DEREK's man came up to the cottage and told me that u are dead , and he told me that DEREK want my hand in marriage, that time i was actually going to say no , i was too sad to love someone else after my darling was gone, but the strangest thing happen" , KEAN ask with a suprise look" what happen" , hazeal said " i suddenly could not control my body movements, can't control my speech , and i just agreed to married him , even how hard i tried to retaliate" . After hearing that , KEAN was thinking " why would DEREK say i'm dead when i'm clearly not and what happen to hazeal? ", than suddenly someone shouted outside the door , " i a order from the king " , KEAN than shouted softly, hide! Kean put on his robe and walk towards the door, when he open , KEVIN was at the door , KEVIN gave KEAN a quick scan and said, " lord DEREK wants to see u tonight after sunset" and KEVIN dissapears into thin air. KEAN walk back into the house , hazeal than came out of the closet, KEAN was in silence, he was starting to have doubt, sensing that something ain't right , he than told hazeal" baby , you stay here till i return , something is not right...." hazeal nodded . That evening , KEAN took his Saber along with him. KEAN reach the castle , but there were no guards around, he is now positive sometime is wrong . he walk slowly one stp by a time to DEREk's throne room and all this time he held his saber thightly in case something happens . when he open the door , no one was there , kean started looking around and shouted " DEREk u here " , there was no reply, than a shadow speed past him and wack him in the gut , and again and again, KEAn tried to fight back but his speed is too slow, than KEVIN appears out of no where and slash KEAN across the boby, KEAN fall to the ground , seroiously injured. DEREK than appear in front of KEAN , KEAN shouted in pain" run DEREK 'cough....cough' , it is not safe for u here', DEREK laughed and look at KEAN , " the only one that is not safe is u " . DEREK draw out his Sword , the necklace of ZAR than started having a dark red glow, DEREK's eyes turn pure red , his Sword started to covered with flames , DEREk pointed it at KEAN's neck and said " your death is now" , kEAN was confused and asked " whhhyy, bro" , DEREK answered angrily" u have the nerve to ask me when u played with my wife" . KEAN was speechless, DEREK raise his sword and wanted to cut KEAN's head off , but KEAN took one deep breath , and got the strength to held his Saber and block DEREk's strike, he than kick DEREK in the guts , DEREK fell to the ground, KEAN took this chance and quickly stood up and ran away. DEREK shouted " man , seized him" , DEREK's imperial guards chased KEAN , KEAN could not run far , as he was was limping all the way , but KEAN was not just ready to give up, he held his Saber and fight of the guards , he killed everyone around him , although he is injured , the though of hazeal , is all the strengh he needs . But as times go past he was growing tired and weaker but the guards just got more in numbers.. KEAN ladies luck than struck , he spotted a horse nearby and with one final slice , he ran and got on the hore, he rided the horse back to his mansion. When he reached , he shouted , " baby we have to go" , hazeal was in the room and wasn still confused of wat had happen , but her trust to KEAN made cancel all odds . Hazeal got on the horse and KEAN rode off miles off the kingdom, they than went to a cave where kean use to go when he was a child. they hid there, KEAN told Hazeal wat had happen , Hazeal replied in horror " how can this be " , Kean still in pain answered " this is the fact now , DEREk now know magic , they only chance to defeat him is that i learn magic too, and i have to find a old friend , the last magic sages, WEI YUAN "
    Henry316
    Henry316

knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE) Empty Re: knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE)

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 pm

sorry i could not finish writing the whole part 4 , no time
    ljx
    ljx

knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE) Empty .

Post  ljx Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:53 pm

lol.lousy writer
    Henry316
    Henry316

knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE) Empty Re: knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE)

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:43 pm

at leaxt this one no sexuzl content
    Junwei
    Junwei

Post  Junwei Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:49 pm

a bit classic but y nvr mention eileen?i like the no ? content but i tink ur story maybe gonna end,its hard to put forty of our names inside the story without having an easy war like henry, darrren, sanghoon, junxiong were the leaders leading, but idunno what will girls do, especially so mani girls than boys in our class, but to end it simply say they all unfortuantely died and oni kean, hazeal and derek survived
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:54 pm

jumwei there is chapter 2
    Junwei
    Junwei

Post  Junwei Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm

dun get wad u mean but u got revised for science ler ma?
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm

no
    derektan95
    derektan95

Post  derektan95 Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:45 pm

ONCE AAIN, DO I LOOK LIKE THIS KIND OF PERSON??? SO EVIL....
    kevin
    kevin

knights of love chapter 1 part 4( REAL ONE) Empty Haha

Post  kevin Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Crappy story... write all crap... why kill kean also so long... juz slash it down... and somemore so dramatic.... kean blocked derek sword, i thought he serious injured liao?
    derektan95
    derektan95

Post  derektan95 Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:59 pm

i DEMAND CHPT 5, NOW!!!!!!!!!!1 NO CRAP PLZ.....
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 pm

apology, i todAY NO TIME , I WILL WRITE part 5 tmr or fri
    Junwei
    Junwei

Post  Junwei Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

at least content is better as in more nicer than other 3
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:35 pm

thks jun wei

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:07 am