23 09 class forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat box is not c-box. its more like msn. YAY! almost everyone in class join liao.. deleted KB teachers cos of someone...

5 posters

Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake)

Henry316
    Henry316

Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake) Empty Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake)

Post  Henry316 Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:22 pm

KEAN look at Princess Hazeal(****** shall be replace by hazeal , but the person still the same), his eyes was stun, Hazeal eyes was also stun as if they were both having the same vision.... DEREK than said" my queen , come over , i want u to meet my sworn brother." Hazeal replied softly back" yes , my lord" and she walk over and sat on DEREK's lap. But than before DEREK can say anything, KEAN coughed and said" sorry , bro i'm not feeling too well , i must have too much wine , pls excuse my me , i shall be going" and KEAN took up his Saber and walk away. The night was dark , but keans heart is darker, the vision kept on appearing in front of his eyes. he threw his beloved saber on the ground and make his way to his room . KEAN laid on the bed, thinking what had happen 10 years ago... ( flashback time) ,............ 10 years ago , kean was just a knight in training but he came from a royal family , and the rules of the royal family stated that the son must be married to a princess in order to carry on the family lines, but even though he aware of the rules, he still fell for a gal, a gal she meet in the streets , a gal who wore torn up clothing and was begging people for food although she was beautiful , no one cared accept for KEAN , and in KEAN's eyes the gal had the beauty of a thousand roses , the gal was none other than hazeal. they both meet each other and felled madly in love, the only problem is that hazeal was a peasent gal, a street rag for those who looked down on them and despise them ...... But KEAN's love for her was strong, he always try to sneak out everynight to meet her, and this kept going on and on till one night , KEAN's servent CHERMAINE saw KEAN trying to sneak out , due to curiousity , she followed KEAN and saw everything that was taken place.... CHERMAINE also had a thing for KEAN( obviously) , she reported what she saw to keans father , JUN DA.... Upon hearing the news, JUN DA was furious.... that very night JUN DA Dtood at the door waiting for his son to return home.... KEAN return home , he did not notice his father as he was still facinating bout hazeal, JUN DA shouted " u f****** brat , u are a disgrace to this family , you have destroyed our family name" , after hearing that, KEAN knew his father knew what happen, he replied with a powerful and strong voice" dad , i love her , she's everything to me, the love of me life , if u can't give me ur blessing , than i would rather not be in the royal family" JUN DA was burning up, he shouted at KEAN " from this day on , u r no longer my son nor i'm ur dad, leave now and dun let me see u again" and JUN DA threw KEAN Saber on ground , kean heart was broken into half, but he knew this is the only way that he and hazeal can be together. A few months past , war had already started, KEAN was leaving with Hazeal in a small cottage on the tip of the hill. It was this day when everything changes, KEAN was Milking the cow when suddenly a figure was limping slowing to the cottage, KEAN rubbed his eyes and look , it was CHERMAINE, when she got to them she fell onto KEAN's shoulder, and she told KEAN" u had to go back, ur father is dead , he led the army to war but was killed by the enemy, i barely got out alive" , when she finish her sentence , she was dead.... that night KEAN was crying over his father death, hazeal comforted him .... but wat KEAN's said was disturbing , he said" Darling, i have to take up my responsibility as the next knight, i have to go for war..." hazeal was speechless, but she said" go for it , i will be waiting for u" , and before KEAN went away , the wrote on each other hand" our love is always there , always together, even if time end , we will wait till our soul mate retuns". ( back to present time).... KEAN eyes shut , and tears rolled down . " knock , knock" someone was at the door , KEAN was curious , he open the door and was suprised to see a figure wearing a black hood and his face was cover by the dark night... the figure push KEAN into the house, KEAN shouted" who r u , what do u want". the figure took out the hood and to KEAN's disbelieve, it was actually hazeal... KEAn's voice change and said," haz......" but she pounce onto KEAN and started kissing him, KEAN could not control himself and kiss back, one's soul could finally meet another soul on lover's lips... KEAn lifted hazeal and moved to the room( this is the time to let ur imagianition rum wild) ... but this pleasent moment to them is all being captured in the eyes of an unpleasent shinobi that DEREK hired , KEVIN.......
    KeaN
    KeaN

Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake) Empty Re: Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake)

Post  KeaN Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:32 pm

WAD THE HELL LAR. JUNDA IS MY FATHER, UR FATHER NV TEACH YOU AR.
    Henry316
    Henry316

Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake) Empty Re: Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake)

Post  Henry316 Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:33 pm

im tryting to use everyone name in class
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:39 pm

chapter1 part3 out tomorrow
    derektan95
    derektan95

Post  derektan95 Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Nice story.... Nothing to do with me....
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:24 pm

oh derek next chap is all bout u
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

Post  Wei Yuan Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 pm

this is very intresting...
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:17 pm

i love the part when hazeal pounce on kean
    ljx
    ljx

Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake) Empty q

Post  ljx Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:24 pm

i getting confused of the storyline.
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:25 pm

pls la guy stop creating thing than interfer with my story la
    ljx
    ljx

Knight of love part 2 chapter 1( real one for goodness sake) Empty ..

Post  ljx Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:22 pm

dun cut stories frm now on.now stop plagiarism too.dun copy frm any sources if so, acknowledge them.
    Henry316
    Henry316

Post  Henry316 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:42 pm

this is my favourite part

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:44 pm