23 09 class forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat box is not c-box. its more like msn. YAY! almost everyone in class join liao.. deleted KB teachers cos of someone...

2 posters

DEAD SPACE!

Poll

Do you like the survival-horror FPS genre?

[ 2 ]
    DEAD SPACE! Bar_left50%DEAD SPACE! Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    DEAD SPACE! Bar_left50%DEAD SPACE! Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

DEAD SPACE! Empty DEAD SPACE!

Post  Wei Yuan Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:16 pm

well dead space is a scary game. FULLSTOP. Its based on an american cartoon Why is it so scary? i'll come to that later. but first let me give you its story background. You are a miner who discovered some ancient ship. You and your group of jolly friends must enter and collect information about the ship. for SOME REASON, you are a MINER. ok,going back to the story. There was some turbulance (IN SPACE?) and there was a malfunction. (the shipped rocked blah blah blah) When you woke up, you notice you are alone. You now go on a "quest" to find your groupies. you start the game of with a plasma cutter. kinda like a pistol but people use it late game. So when you start walking around, you notice SENTINENT LIFE FORMS! you talk to them and they will answer you by eating you up. So, you must kill them. good luck trying to kill them but shooting their bodies. they dont die that way. what you HAVE TO DO, is to DECAPACITATE them. and BEHEAD them too. and thats the ONLY way they will die. Funny? yes. this leads to the game's theme of 'survival' if the aliens swarm you, and you cant kill them in time, you're dead. Also, new aliens come out quite often, so you must find out where their limbs are and then kill them.

Why is this game horrific? let me give you a spoiler. DONT READ ON IF YOU INTEND TO PLAY THE GAME. the ship is a mining facility. and there were mining an ALIEN ROCK. and then the aliens came out. they were hungry, they ate the humans! so imagine you are playing the game. you hear i scream (VERY REAL SOUNDING FAR-AWAY SCREAM) you turn the corner and see an alien. you kill the alien, go to the next room, see aliens, turn on your flashlight cos its dark, AND YOU SEE DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE.

and thats all i have. if you want to learn more. go to youtube. if not buy/download the game
    KeaN
    KeaN

DEAD SPACE! Empty Re: DEAD SPACE!

Post  KeaN Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:35 pm

But I tink Left 4 Dead more realistic den Dead Space..
    Left 4 Dead its abt the real world except for zombies.
    but dead space its abt space and nobody leaves on space.

Actually i oso dunno wad im talking abt ar..but i tink Left 4 Dead better