23 09 class forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat box is not c-box. its more like msn. YAY! almost everyone in class join liao.. deleted KB teachers cos of someone...

4 posters

LEFT 4 DEAD!

KeaN
    KeaN

LEFT 4 DEAD! Empty LEFT 4 DEAD!

Post  KeaN Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm

K. Erm this game is rated M18 for its violence and horror i guess. Despite that, i recommend this to all of you. Twisted Evil K Its damn scary and its lyk u will experience sudden shock. If u want it u can get it from me or just ask me where to download it.. muhaha
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

LEFT 4 DEAD! Empty hi

Post  Wei Yuan Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:54 pm

eh kean you know there are like scarier games than L4D but then it just that L4D is for pure shooting fun. Got VALVE ENGINE LEH!!! ITS THE SAME AS THE CS ENGINE!!!

Scarier games include-> DEAD SPACE (yes. even the VIDEOS freak me out. just go youtube search 'dead space' last boss and then make your room dark then watch. i wish you the best of luck in keeping your sanity.)
    F.E.A.R (well, scary at first but then gets kinda ok after awhile but i think think it still beats L4D in the survival-horror genre.)

Well thats it! have fun playing L4D and GOOD LUCK KILLING THOSE ZOMBIES! KILL THEM ALL WITH YOUR SHOTGUN AND M16!!!.

P.S. download dead space. its really very fun. it deserves an R-21 rating just for gore. trust me. go youtube watch. the only way to kill your opponents is to dis-ARM (no joke) and dis-HEAD(NO JOKE TOO). just go youtube search
    KeaN
    KeaN

LEFT 4 DEAD! Empty Re: LEFT 4 DEAD!

Post  KeaN Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Wei Yuan wrote:eh kean you know there are like scarier games than L4D but then it just that L4D is for pure shooting fun. Got VALVE ENGINE LEH!!! ITS THE SAME AS THE CS ENGINE!!!

Scarier games include-> DEAD SPACE (yes. even the VIDEOS freak me out. just go youtube search 'dead space' last boss and then make your room dark then watch. i wish you the best of luck in keeping your sanity.)
    F.E.A.R (well, scary at first but then gets kinda ok after awhile but i think think it still beats L4D in the survival-horror genre.)

Well thats it! have fun playing L4D and GOOD LUCK KILLING THOSE ZOMBIES! KILL THEM ALL WITH YOUR SHOTGUN AND M16!!!.

P.S. download dead space. its really very fun. it deserves an R-21 rating just for gore. trust me. go youtube watch. the only way to kill your opponents is to dis-ARM (no joke) and dis-HEAD(NO JOKE TOO). just go youtube search

lol yea..valve engine i lyk valve..lol.
    YEA DEAD SPACE IS SCARY..
    eh weiyuan u got plae dead space or jus watch youtube?
    Junwei
    Junwei

LEFT 4 DEAD! Empty cool!

Post  Junwei Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:15 pm

omg kean tell me how to get left 4 dead...tho is not that violent..s pure fun with nice nades, and btw teh zombie is like normal people wad..not that violent. plus the char is humourous.
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Junwei wrote:omg kean tell me how to get left 4 dead...tho is not that violent..s pure fun with nice nades, and btw teh zombie is like normal people wad..not that violent. plus the char is humourous.
    u got plae before meh.. their face is lyk disfigured... the they suddenly attack... er..yea u can get it by torrenting it.. or get it from me from my thumbdrive which i can only lend u next week.
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

Post  Wei Yuan Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:59 pm

eh kean can tell the statistics for the game i wanna see whether i can play anot cos I WANNA PLAY!!!! I WANNA KILL THOSE NOOB ZOMBIES
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 pm

er i dun understand.
    Wei Yuan
    Wei Yuan
    Admin

Post  Wei Yuan Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:26 pm

kean you dont understand right? let me explain. THREE simple words. I WANNA PLAY L4D!!!
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:30 pm

MININOVA..
    Junwei
    Junwei

LEFT 4 DEAD! Empty l4d

Post  Junwei Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm

ok kean i already seen my bro playing half life liao( is quite disgusting wad) and zombie mod in counter strike and see l4d in youtube is not abt that but is abt fun u know the weapons and nade, but wad system requirements fer my com might not work.
    KeaN
    KeaN

Post  KeaN Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:59 pm

lol..cool
    Sharifahhhh

LEFT 4 DEAD! Empty Games!

Post  Sharifahhhh Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:49 pm

SHOCKWAVE.COM's games very fun.
    Haha okay whateverr.

Sponsored content