23 09 class forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat box is not c-box. its more like msn. YAY! almost everyone in class join liao.. deleted KB teachers cos of someone...

John Cena-U Can't C me

darrenong
    darrenong

John Cena-U Can't C me Empty John Cena-U Can't C me

Post  darrenong Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:23 pm

John Felix Anthony Cena[6] (born April 23, 1977)[4] is an American actor, hip hop musician, and wrestler. He is employed by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and performs on their Raw brand, where he is the current World Heavyweight Champion.

In his WWE career, Cena has been a 4-time World Champion by winning the WWE Championship 3 times and the World Heavyweight Championship once.[7] He has also been a three time United States Champion,[8] and a two time World Tag Team Champion.[9] He also won the 2008 Royal Rumble.[10] Before being promoted to the main WWE roster, Cena trained in and wrestled for Ultimate Pro Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling, holding the top titles of both promotions.[11][12]

Outside of wrestling, Cena has released the rap album You Can't See Me, which debuted at #15 on the US Billboard 200 chart,[13] and starred in the movie The Marine.[14][15] He has also made appearances on television shows including Manhunt, Deal or No Deal,[16] MADtv, and Punk'd. Most recently, Cena was a contestant on Fast Cars and Superstars: The Gillette Young Guns Celebrity Race, where he made it to the final round before being eliminated, placing third in the overall competitioninishing and signature moves

* Proto–Bomb[2] (UPW) / Killswitch (OVW) (Belly to back suplex lift twisted into an inverted side slam) – UPW / OVW; Used as a regular move in WWE
    * Stepover toehold sleeper[126] / STFU[126] – WWE; 2005–present
    * Throwback / FU[39] (Fireman's carry dropped into either a standing takeover or a powerslam) – WWE
    * Diving leg drop bulldog – 2007–present
    * Dropkick, sometimes from the top rope[1] – 2000–2002
    * Fisherman suplex[1]
    * Five Knuckle Shuffle[127] (Fist drop, with theatrics)
    * Lou Thesz press followed by multiple punches[1]
    * Running flying shoulder block[1]
    * Running one–handed bulldog
    * Sitout hip toss[1]
    * Spinebuster[1] – 2000–2004
    * Running neck snap to a standing opponent
    * Twisting belly to belly suplex
    *(All info From Wikipedia)

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:30 am